At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
176 CHURCH STREET
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10013
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALLAH 99 RESTAURANT INC
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Restaurant Review: This May Be the Best Beef at Any Korean BBQ in New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
Cote, a new restaurant in the Flatiron district, styles itself as a steakhouse, with dry-aged beef and a nicely priced menu option.
- Joël Robuchon Is Ready to Resurrect His New York Restaurant
By FLORENCE FABRICANT - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
The French chef heads downtown to open his latest L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon and seek out a younger clientele.
- Olive Garden says $1 price hike on soup drove away customers
By Marketwatch - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Olive Garden parent Darden Restaurants Inc. says traffic suffered after the chain raised the price on a popular meal deal during the fiscal first quarter. Darden reported a year-over-year sales increase to $1.94 billion from $1.71 billion in 2016. Adjusted earnings per share were 99 cents. Both results were in line with the FactSet consensus...
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.