You gotta know when to hold’em. Know when to walk away. Mother in Ronkonkoma hired a babysitter for her 9-month-old child and when she failed to pick up on time the sitter and her boyfriend left the bundle on a bench at Jake’s 58 Casino. Police played Texas Hold’em with the suspects as well as...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
324 GREAT NECK
GREAT NECK, NEW YORK, 11021
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALL YOU CAN EAT CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Kid ‘N Play
By Stitches - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Muzzle Phone Before It Eats You Alive
By Wired Staff - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Ban all smartphone notifications.
- Intel Coffee Lake Core i7-8700K review: The best gaming CPU you can buy
By Mark Walton - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
It even beats an eight-core Ryzen in many content creation apps—but boy does it run hot.
- Verizon's New 'Unlimited' Data Plan Compared to Other Carriers
By Wired Staff - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Now that Verizon has changed its unlimited data plan, it's time to see how everyone's all-you-can-eat plan stacks up.
- Hungry SF groups can 'sheet cake' this weekend, rather than protest, at Eat Drink SF
By Dianne de Guzman, SFGATE - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
If you'd rather hold a fork than a picket sign this weekend, then there are a couple of San Francisco events that would like to show you just how "sheet-caking" is done.