Allen H. Thacker admitted to killing the eagle and told the authorities it had been taking fish from his pond. He faces up to one year in prison and a $100,000 fine.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (May 21, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ALL TERRAIN PROCESS SERVICE, INC.
Around the Web
- Man Pleads Guilty to Shooting a Bald Eagle and Driving Over it
By NIRAJ CHOKSHI - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Uber Loses Its License to Operate in London
By PRASHANT S. RAO - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The city’s transportation agency accused the ride-hailing company of “a lack of corporate responsibility.” Services can continue during an appeals process.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- The Spanish Data Protection Authority (AEPD) confirms compliance of Google Cloud commitments for international data flows
Monday Sep 18, 2017
- Uber’s Search for New C.E.O. Hampered by Deep Split on Board
By MIKE ISAAC - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
The process for filling the ride-hailing company’s top job has been slowed by infighting and efforts by Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as chief executive last month, to stage a comeback.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.