Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Dec 12, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 15, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1987 - ALL-FAB, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Jack Dorsey's Square Inc. May Soon Loan You Money
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Square Inc., the technology company best known for processing payments for small merchants across the U.S., is now angling to lend to consumers, too.
- Custom country home in Mill Valley open Sunday
Friday Jul 28, 2017
This custom-built country home revolves around a central terrace with an outdoor kitchen. OXBStudio Architects, SinglePoint Design Build Inc. and Francein Hansen Interior Design collaborated on the build that features a versatile floor plan and a custom kitchen. A small cottage rests near the main home. Listing agent: Oggi Kashi, Paragon Real Estate Group, (415) 690-3792, oggi@oggi kashi.com. 71 Cascade Drive, $5 million. Beds: 4 Baths: 4 Square footage: 3,008 Open home: 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday.
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.