Residents in the village of Kiryas Joel, in Orange County, and those in the Town of Monroe voted to part ways, ending years of conflict over zoning.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 29, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1987 - ALL COUNTY WELDING INC.
Around the Web
- Call It Splitsville, N.Y.: Hasidic Enclave to Get Its Own Town
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- The Place Beyond the Fire Island Pines
By PHILIP GEFTER - Monday Oct 23, 2017
Columbia County, a quiet part of upstate New York, has emerged as a 21st-century haven — and a reminder of the ongoing relevance of the queer community.
- Fear in Texas town as razor blades are found welded onto slides in children's playgrounds
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Researchers use lasers to weld spider silk to kevlar
By John Timmer - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
The silk proteins themselves are involved in locally increasing the laser power.
- Suffolk Prosecutor Charged With Obstructing Police Assault Investigation
By ALAN FEUER - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Thomas J. Spota, the Suffolk County district attorney, was indicted on charges of trying to derail an inquiry into James Burke, the former Suffolk County police chief.