Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ALL BUILT PERFORMANCE INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Under the Stars and Quilts, With Randalls Island as Her Stage
By GIA KOURLAS - Friday Aug 11, 2017
For her newest performance project, the dance artist Emily Johnson will gather 300 people for an all-night event.
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
- How esports competitors prepare, mentally and physically
By Aurangzeb A. Durrani - Friday Sep 29, 2017
GUEST: Think “high-performance athlete” and a fairly typical ideal probably springs to mind. The classic media representation of an elite athlete embodies physical prowess built on a foundation of continual conditioning and fitness. While it puts some emphasis on the mental aspects of athleticism, its main focus is all about the body. Compare that to the […]
- If Ferrari built an M3: The 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Monday Jun 26, 2017
This might be the best four-door performance car on sale right now.