The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ALICIA R. PETERSON ART, LLC
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
- art review: From Innovation to Provocation, China’s Artists on a Global Path
By HOLLAND COTTER - Friday Oct 6, 2017
East (minus 3) meets West at the Guggenheim, in what Holland Cotter calls a “powerful, unmissable event” about a world we are still getting to know.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Art Review: How the East Was Won: A Photographic Portrait
By VICKI GOLDBERG - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Images at the National Gallery of Art offer a lesson in how the Eastern wilderness — beautiful and grand — was tamed, exploited and transformed.
- A Leonardo and a Ferrari Set the Contemporary Art Sales on a New Track
By SCOTT REYBURN - Saturday Nov 11, 2017
The fall auctions begin with a surprising Renaissance inclusion — and a last-minute exclusion of Rockwell paintings.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.