At 17, he was called a ringleader in the 1986 assault by whites in Queens that left a black man dead and another badly beaten. The family said he committed suicide.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ALICIA CONSTRUCTION INC.
Around the Web
- Jon Lester, Convicted in Howard Beach Race Attack, Dies at 48
By SAM ROBERTS - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
- 360 View: The Headache of Living Next to Endless Construction
By RONDA KAYSEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Construction scaffolding is a part of New York City’s streetscape. When it happens next door, developers sometimes pay neighbors for their trouble.
- Live Interviews With C.E.O.s of Uber, AT&T and More: DealBook Conference
By DEALBOOK - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
Dara Khosrowshahi, Uber’s chief, gave his first public interview on the job, and Howard Schultz, the executive chairman of Starbucks, lashed out at tax overhauls proposed by lawmakers.
- Tornado Black, Tennis Prodigy, Sidelined by an Operation’s High Cost
By DAVID WALDSTEIN - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
A once-promising star is giving tennis lessons instead of playing professionally because she can’t afford a hip operation.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.