United Technologies, the corporate parent of Pratt & Whitney, will pay $140 a share in cash and stock in one of the largest deals in aerospace history.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ALICIA COLLINS, INC.
Around the Web
- United Technologies to Buy Rockwell Collins in $30 Billion Deal
By SUI-LEE WEE - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Poet Billy Collins Describes His Childhood and Shares Two Unpublished Poems
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
The former U.S. Poet Laureate grew up in Queens, N.Y.; why he still has a money clip and his father’s union pin.
- Alicia Keys' wild new look
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Water Pik acquired for $1 billion by owner of Trojan condoms
By Post Staff Report - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Church & Dwight, the maker of Arm & Hammer toothpaste and Trojan condoms, said on Monday it will buy privately held Water Pik Inc. for about $1 billion in cash. Fort Collins, Colo.-based Water Pik makes items in the oral health space including flossers and electric toothbrushes, as well as shower heads. Its namesake product,...
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."