The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALICE FOOD CORP.
Around the Web
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Alice Waters Retraces the Path That Led Her to Chez Panisse
By PETE WELLS - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
According to a new autobiography, “Coming to My Senses,” it all began with a year in Paris and a taste for the food she discovered there.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Alice + Olivia CEO makes appearance at Sun Valley
By Claire Atkinson - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
It wouldn’t be Sun Valley without fashion maven Stacey Bendet, CEO of Alice + Olivia and daughter-in-law of Michael Eisner. Bendet told us she got a lovely gift of sunglasses from Astrid Buffett, who found them at a flea market. Bendet also mentioned that she’s a big fan of Abercrombie and Fitch CEO Fran Horowitz,...
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.