Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
1153 FULTON STREET
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11216
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALIBABA EXPRESS INC.
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Alibaba’s Earnings Jump as China’s Online Shopping Boom Continues
By RAYMOND ZHONG - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
The e-commerce giant posted strong results for its most recent quarter but still faces challenges that include growing outside of its core business.
- Alibaba's Tsai Buys Into the Brooklyn Nets at Record Price
Friday Oct 27, 2017
The co-founder of the e-commerce giant purchases a minority stake at a $2.3 billion valuation with the right to become the team’s controlling owner.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.