The Year of Atwood continues, as Sarah Polley’s adaptation finds in the past what “The Handmaid’s Tale” foresaw in the future.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ALIAS JEWELRY AND ANTIQUE INC
Around the Web
- ‘Alias Grace’ Sews a Transfixing True-Crime Quilt
By JAMES PONIEWOZIK - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
- A Word With: Alia Shawkat on Growing Up and Gaining Control
By KATHRYN SHATTUCK - Friday Nov 17, 2017
Ms. Shawkat talks about her three series — “Search Party,” “Transparent” and “Arrested Development” — as well as why sexual harassment in Hollywood feels like her personal war.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.