“Thaïs” at the Met and “The Mother of Us All” in Hudson, N.Y., are unlikely partners in reflecting the difficult realities of female lives.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ALFRED R. PUCCI LLC
Around the Web
- Critic’s Notebook: Two Operas With Nothing in Common, Except Exhausted Women
By ZACHARY WOOLFE - Friday Nov 17, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- 17 Shacks and a Piece of Hudson History
Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
A cluster of century-old fishing shacks in Hudson, N.Y., once at risk of being demolished, is now being preserved. Step inside one of the shacks and wander around the site.
- Celebrating Women’s Rights, ‘That Most American of Operas’
By RYAN EBRIGHT - Friday Nov 3, 2017
Gertrude Stein and Virgil Thomson’s “The Mother of Us All,” a fanciful opera about Susan B. Anthony, will be staged at a Hudson, N.Y., hall where Anthony spoke.
- ‘Diller Island’ Is Back From the Dead
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
With intervention from Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, Barry Diller’s grand plan for a $250 million cultural island on a pier in the Hudson River is revived.
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country