For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
96 PIERREPONT STREET,
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11201
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ALEXANDRA G. WALDMAN ART & PUBLISHING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- Something’s coming … “West Side Story” on Google Arts & Culture
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
- Steven Cohen, Billionaire Collector, Gives $50 Million to MoMA
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The foundation of Mr. Cohen and his wife, Alexandra, donated the money to the museum’s capital campaign, and a gallery will be named for them.
- Califia Farms Creates Art Murals In Brooklyn, San Francisco, L.A.
Monday Sep 11, 2017
Califia Farms is using a video posted on Facebook and YouTube to promote the billboards, suggesting that fans take a snap with the mural and share it on social.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Where the Wild Things Are: China’s Art Dreamers at the Guggenheim
By JANE PERLEZ - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
A story of China from 1989 to 2008, seen through the eyes of its avant-garde artists.