Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ALE HOME HEALTH CARE CORP.
Around the Web
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- New York City Will Sue State Over $380 Million Withheld for Uninsured
By JESSE McKINLEY - Friday Oct 6, 2017
Uncertainty over federal payments has led the state to withhold the money, meant to cover the costs of coverage of poor and uninsured patients.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- The New Health Care: Can the U.S. Repair Its Health Care While Keeping Its Innovation Edge?
By AARON E. CARROLL and AUSTIN FRAKT - Monday Oct 9, 2017
The two are not mutually exclusive, but harm to innovation in America could harm other nations, too.
- Jeffrey Immelt Set to Retire as General Electric Chief
By CHAD BRAY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
John Flannery, who has been with General Electric since 1987 and leads its health care unit, is to become chief executive on Aug. 1 and chairman on Jan. 1.
- Centene Agrees to Buy Fidelis Care in $3.75 Billion Deal
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Health insurer Centene Corp. is entering the New York market with a roughly $3.75 billion purchase of nonprofit health-insurance provider Fidelis Care.