Eighty-three years ago today, Alcatraz went from a rock to The Rock.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALCATRAZ LANDSCAPING INC.
Around the Web
- On this day in 1934, the first federal prisoners arrived on Alcatraz Island
By Katie Dowd - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- This absurd, high-end London BYOB speakeasy is inspired by Alcatraz
By Alyssa Pereira - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Nothing suggests "mixology" quite like a walk through Alcatraz, right?
- The South Park Commons Fills a Hole in the Tech Landscape
By CADE METZ - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
The Bay Area tech scene has start-up incubators and hacker spaces. But what do you do when you want to figure out your next move?
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- 'Deteoriating' Alcatraz decoy heads will live on with the help of 3-D scanning
By Michelle Robertson - Friday Aug 4, 2017
After nearly 60 years on display, it's expected for heads to have some wear and tear, especially those used during the 1962 inmate escape from Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary. To preserve these relics of Bay Area history, the FBI and National Park Service (NPS) are turning to contemporary technology – 3-D scanning.
- You can pay $666 to stay overnight in a recreated Alcatraz jail cell this Halloween
By Alyssa Pereira - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
The bed is promised to be "not-so-comfortable" and the room looks rather cold, but if imbuing your Halloween with a bit of San Francisco history is your kind of holiday trick, this $666 overnight stay inside the "Ghosts of Alcatraz Suite" may be the way to celebrate this year.