CBS’s big bet on “Star Trek: Discovery,” the first Star Trek TV series since “Star Trek: Enterprise” wrapped in 2005, is also serving the network’s big bet on its over-the-top streaming service. While it’s too soon to know if the show will hold up over time, the early numbers are promising, the network says today. According to CBS, the show’s… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - ALBERT BARAVARIAN MD, P.C.
Around the Web
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ debut led to record sign-ups for CBS’s streaming service
By Sarah Perez - Monday Sep 25, 2017
- Jacksonville Jaguars left tackle Branden Albert retires
Monday Jul 31, 2017
Jacksonville Jaguars left tackle Branden Albert has abruptly retired.
- The DeanBeat: Casual Connect’s mood reflects the highs and lows of gaming
By Dean Takahashi - Friday Aug 4, 2017
The game industry always fluctuates between hope and despair. I witnessed that this week at the Casual Connect game event in Seattle. All sorts of tea leaves show games are hitting a lull, and yet many believers have faith that their part of the industry is growing. I’m still sorting through what it all means, […]
- Jacksonville Jaguars place Branden Albert on reserve/retired list
Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
The Jacksonville Jaguars have placed left tackle Branden Albert on the reserve/retired list, essentially ending his brief and baffling tenure with the team.
- Jaguars release Branden Albert, ending short, strange time with Jacksonville
Friday Aug 11, 2017
The Jaguars and Branden Albert were at odds about how the two sides would part ways.
- WebMD Sold To Private Equity For $2.8B
Monday Jul 24, 2017
WebMD will be incorporated into the advertising network operated by Internet Brands, which includes hundreds of Web sites in business-to-business and consumer media Web sites.