Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - ALBERT ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN, D.P.C.
Around the Web
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?
- Modern makeover in Miraloma Park with bay views from every level
By Emily Landes - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
It many not look all that impressive from the outside (even the listing notes call it “unassuming”), but the inside of 701 Teresita has a bold and modern design, the result of a designer down-to-the-studs renovation that took advantage of the home’s Miraloma Park location to emphasize expansive view decks on each of the home’s
- Celebrating women's influence in golf course architecture
By USGA - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Intrinsic to the game, the golf course is the greatest determinant of a player’s experience. An architect’s design not only impacts how (...)
- Architecture Looks Back to Move Forward
Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
At the Chicago Architecture Biennial, designers draw inspiration for the future from the past.
- Mid-century modern time capsule in Berkeley is actually an incredible remodel
By Anna Marie Erwert - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Looking at 1336 Campus Drive, which was built in 1968, we might assume it’s an example of a well preserved mid-century modern home. But what we’re looking at in this case is actually an extensive remodel, the work of award winning architect Douglas Burnham of Envelope Architecture and Design. The four bed, two and a half