The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
SANDY R SCHEINMAN
43 DEER PARK RD
KINGS POINT, NEW YORK, 11024
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ALAN PHILIPS LLC
Around the Web
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Billie Jean King Understands Colin Kaepernick
By Interview by ANA MARIE COX - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
The tennis legend on activism, tobacco sponsorships and the strange experience of watching her own biopic.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Listing of the Day: Bedford NY
Thursday May 4, 2017
The Philip Johnson-designed Bedford, New York house features 2,320 square feet of living space.
- Hack Your Pearly Whites With Super-Smart Toothbrushes From Philips, Oral-B, and More
By Christopher Null - Sunday Apr 16, 2017
Looking for a toothbrush that points out when you've missed a spot? There's an app-enabled, Bluetooth-synced brush for that.
- Dan Loeb's Third Point Makes Its Largest-Ever Bet With Nestlé Stake
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Billionaire activist investor Daniel Loeb’s Third Point LLC hedge fund has taken a $3.5 billion stake in Nestlé SA, piling pressure on the world’s largest packaged foods company to find ways to accelerate growth.