Sam Lake has been writing stories for Remedy Entertainment’s games for 21 years. He started with the graphic novel tale of Max Payne, and went on to write Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne, and Alan Wake. He became creative director on Alan Wake’s American Nightmare, and he did the same on Microsoft’s exclusive […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - ALAN L. GROSSMAN CPA P.C.
Around the Web
- Remedy’s Sam Lake on 21 years of game storytelling and transmedia
By Dean Takahashi - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- A ‘Harry Potter’ Producer Reminisces On Alan Rickman’s Incredible Act Of Kindness
By Josh Kurp - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Alan Rickman was the best.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Acer Predator Orion 9000 is an 18-core, quad-GPU desktop for l33t gamers
By Mark Walton - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Plus, a curved 35-inch, 21:9, 1440p, 200Hz G-Sync gaming monitor dubbed Predator X35.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.