A U.S. Army soldier was arrested in North Carolina after overdosing in a hot car with his 4-year-old stepdaughter in the backseat. Jessie Andrew Davis, 25, of Fort Bragg, was charged with misdemeanor child abuse and misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor, according to The Fayetteville Observer. Fayetteville Police said that Davis used...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - ALAN ANDREWS, LCSW, P.C.
Around the Web
- Soldier overdoses in hot car with 4-year-old in backseat: cops
By Jackie Salo - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Remedy’s Sam Lake on 21 years of game storytelling and transmedia
By Dean Takahashi - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Sam Lake has been writing stories for Remedy Entertainment’s games for 21 years. He started with the graphic novel tale of Max Payne, and went on to write Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne, and Alan Wake. He became creative director on Alan Wake’s American Nightmare, and he did the same on Microsoft’s exclusive […]
- Fayetteville Stadium Groundbreaking Set For Monday - Ceremony Will Be Accompanied By A Parachute Performance
By Josh Norris - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
The Astros will break ground on their new stadium in Fayetteville, N.C.
The post Fayetteville Stadium Groundbreaking Set For Monday appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- A ‘Harry Potter’ Producer Reminisces On Alan Rickman’s Incredible Act Of Kindness
By Josh Kurp - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Alan Rickman was the best.
- The Hunt: Escape From the Holland Tunnel
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Katie Ross and Andrew Bengtsen, whose street fed into the tunnel, wanted a respite from all the honking.