Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AL'S LUXURY HOME IMPROVEMENT INC.
Around the Web
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- A Dip in the Living Room Pool
Friday Sep 15, 2017
In a slowing luxury real estate market, developers are investing in amenities to attract buyers. Explore Soori High Line, where more than half of the units come with private, saltwater pools.
- New Development: Soft in the Middle, Splashy Up Top
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The luxury market in New York is pulling in two directions, with developers betting on big-ticket palatial aeries and million-dollar “starter” homes.
- Louise Linton Goes From the Lap of Luxury to the Center of a Social Media Storm
By KATIE ROGERS - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Ms. Linton’s in-the-clouds lifestyle abruptly collided with her husband’s political day job after she dressed down a stranger on Instagram.
- Condé Nast Closes Style.com Months After Its Debut
By ELIZABETH PATON AND VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The magazine giant is folding its experiment with e-commerce, and joining forces with Farfetch.
- With a $1,000 Price Tag, Apple’s iPhone Crosses a Threshold
By VINDU GOEL - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Apple will unveil a luxury iPhone on Tuesday that will feature innovations like facial recognition, but its price could be an issue in global markets.