An Akron school board member who opposes equipping nurses with Narcan says they could be a "crutch" for students who do drugs.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - AKRON COMMUNITY BAND, INC.
Around the Web
- Akron Schools to Get Overdose Meds, but Not All Agree
By Corky Siemaszko - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Teen suspect fatally shot himself while in custody, Akron police say
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 28, 2017
- Akron Announces Plan To Restore Baseball Program
By Teddy Cahill - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Parents warned of drone trying to lure kids away from playground
By Fox News - Friday Oct 13, 2017
A drone in Ohio is reportedly attempting to lure young children away from an elementary school playground — and towards an unknown destination. The drone was first spotted by a neighbor near the Windemere Community Learning Center, Mark Williamson, director of marketing communications at Akron Public Schools, told Fox News on Wednesday. Witnesses told school...
- Knight Awards $1.5 Million to Downtown Akron Partnership
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
The two-year grant will support a project to connect the city's residents to its downtown area through improvements to public spaces....
- College student kills roommate after fast-food argument: cops
By Associated Press - Monday Oct 23, 2017
AKRON, Ohio — An Ohio college student has pleaded guilty to stabbing his roommate to death after they argued over fast food. University of Akron student Kendal Scheid pleaded guilty Monday to involuntary manslaughter in the death of 23-year-old Duncan Unternaher. Police say the friends were drunk and got into an argument about fast food...