Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AKI FUSION CUISINE INC.
Around the Web
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Analysts Hedge Snap, Inc. Revenue Forecasts
Tuesday Feb 28, 2017
Ahead of Snap's big IPO, Wieser isn't the only one questioning the company's growth potential. As "Business Insider" reported, this week, Snap executives have been peppered with questions aboutcompetition from Facebook, user growth for the disappearing-message app, and accessibility in less developed markets.
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- New York Today: New York Today: An Excursion to Astoria
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Monday: What to see, eat and do in Astoria, a food truck from Macao, and a free Citi Bike ride.
- With Help From COLLINS, The Muppets Take Astoria
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Design agency COLLINS has launched its first museum exhibition-on Jim Henson's career--in collaboration with the Museum of the Moving Image in Astoria, Queens, New York.