WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
17 SHERWOOD DR.
MASTIC BEACH, NEW YORK, 11951-3207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - AJP HOLDINGS LLC
Around the Web
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
- Mastic Tree Information: Learn About Mastic Tree Care
By Teo Spangler - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Jon Lester, Convicted in Howard Beach Race Attack, Dies at 48
By SAM ROBERTS - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
At 17, he was called a ringleader in the 1986 assault by whites in Queens that left a black man dead and another badly beaten. The family said he committed suicide.
- Sydney holds beach vigil for bride-to-be killed by cop
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
SYDNEY — Family and friends have attended a silent vigil on a Sydney beach in memory of an Australian woman killed by a police officer in the U.S. Dozens carried candles as they gathered at Freshwater Beach on Wednesday morning and the nearly 300 mourners threw pink flowers into the ocean for Justine Damond, a...