Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AIR CONTROL SERVICES CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Congressional panel puts plans for a US Space Corps in 2018 defense budget
By Sean Gallagher - Monday Jul 3, 2017
"Space has not been given adequate priority by our friends in the Air Force," says congressman.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Marine Plane Had Emergency at High Altitude, General Says
By ELLEN ANN FENTRESS, RICHARD PÉREZ-PEÑA and DAVE PHILIPPS - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The general’s comments bolstered witness accounts that the plane broke up or exploded while in the air, killing 16 service members.
- Where Trump’s Hands-Off Approach to Governing Does Not Apply
By BEN PROTESS, DANIELLE IVORY and STEVE EDER - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Social conservatives are enjoying clout in Washington as they secure new policies on gays, guns and abortion. Some civil servants have left as a result.
- The Effort to Privatize the Nation’s Air Traffic Control System Persists
By Jim Schaffer - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Privatization of the nation’s air traffic control system has potential rewards, but they come with a lot of dangers and a potential lack of transparency. Gurciullo and Gardner assure us that this proposal continues to face considerable turbulence as it inches forward.