Rocket Pharmaceuticals, a stealthy gene therapy startup in New York City, has made its first splash. Through a merger with struggling Inotek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ITEK), Rocket, a company developing treatments for a variety of rare blood diseases, has taken itself public. Rocket shareholders are expected to own 81 percent of the combined company, with Inotek […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - AIN'T ROCKET SCIENCE, LLC
Around the Web
- Stealthy NY Startup Rocket Pharma Merges With Inotek, Heads to Nasdaq
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
- Knicks’ task: Slow down Harden and Rockets’ 3-point shooting
By Fred Kerber - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
The Nuggets attempted 41 3-pointers against the Knicks on Monday at the Garden. In Oklahoma City on opening night, the Thunder tried 38. Well, Knicks, you ain’t seen nothing yet: Here come the Rockets. Last season, Houston attempted a senses-numbing average of 40.3 3-pointers a game. In the embryonic stages this season, the Rockets have...
- Small rockets, big dreams: The race to space heats up
By Eric Berger - Friday Aug 4, 2017
"The diversity of ideas being pursued bodes well for operation of one or more."
- With Indian rocket launch failure, 2017 seeing a higher accident rate
By Eric Berger - Friday Sep 1, 2017
This is the fifth orbital rocket failure of 2017.
- Wednesday launch attempt could validate SpaceX’s “flight proven” rockets
By Eric Berger - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
With success, it should be easier for SpaceX to find customers for used rockets.