New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - AGUSTIN SCHUSTER LLC
Around the Web
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Milo Yiannopoulos Is Suing Simon & Schuster For ‘Irreparable Harm’ To His Brand After His Book Deal Was Pulled Over Pedophilia Remarks
By emmieodea - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
The conservative agitator wants $10 million for the hit to his brand after his book deal was yanked following his remarks on pedophilia.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- NFL Star Tom Brady's New Health Book Faces Tall Order
Friday Sep 8, 2017
Tom Brady’s new book, “The TB12 Method,” lands on bookshelves Sept. 19. Simon & Schuster’s $5 million advance is a bet that the book will appeal not just to NFL fans and weekend warriors, but anyone searching for secrets to maintain peak health and fitness as they get older.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.