Sindyanna of Galilee employs Palestinians and Israelis to make its cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oils.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AGNOS OLIVE OIL DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
Around the Web
- Finding a Common Language Through Olive Oil
By FLORENCE FABRICANT - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.
- John Oliver Shreds Alex Jones Over His Snake Oil Sales And Offers An Incredible Product Of His Own
By Kimberly Ricci - Monday Jul 31, 2017
John Oliver's got a product to sell you that would make the Infowars host weep.
- 15-Minute Recipe: End-of-Summer Gazpacho With Olive-Oil Croutons
Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Chef Julia Sullivan of Henrietta Red purées big, juicy, end-of-season tomatoes with a pile of other summer produce in this lively gazpacho. The kicker? Sourdough croutons baked with plenty of olive oil
- Inside a Secretive Group Where Women Are Branded
By BARRY MEIER - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
A self-help organization in Albany called Nxivm has begun to unravel as members reveal disturbing practices and fears of blackmail.
- Olives For Zone 9 – How To Grow Olive Trees In Zone 9
By Amy Grant - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017