In a last-ditch attempt to salvage a health care reform bill, GOP senators visited the White House for lunch with President Donald Trump.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AFTER LUNCH EFFECTS, LTD.
Around the Web
- Republicans Try to Revive Health Care Bill After Trump Lunch
By Leigh Ann Caldwell and Ali Vitali - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- ‘Mass Effect: Andromeda’ Is Effectively Dead After Bioware Announces An End To Its Single-Player Updates
By Andrew Roberts - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
Bioware has ended any single-player updates for 'Mass Effect: Andromeda,' only five months after the game's release.
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Parents outraged school offered pass to let kids skip lunch line for $100
By Fox News - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
A Florida middle school has come under fire after a fundraising form was sent out to parents stating that for a $100 donation a student would be granted a “front of the lunch line pass.” A PTSA sponsorship form for the Lawton Chiles Middle Academy in Lakeland, Fla. was sent out to the students’ parents...