Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
affordable limestone associates, l.p.
NYS Entity Status
- Termination (Jan 14, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 1991
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
1991 - AFFORDABLE LIMESTONE ASSOCIATES, L.P.
AROUND THE WEB
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- The price of being the king of affordable housing
By Rosa Goldensohn - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
A busload of protesters from Brooklyn and the Bronx marched up a quiet Greenwich, Conn., road in June 2016 toward a sprawling white colonial house owned by the city's largest affordable-housing...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- In a Thriving City, SoHo’s Soaring Rents Keep Storefronts Empty
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
One of the city’s prime shopping districts is a victim of its own success, as retailers can’t afford the rents and landlords can’t afford to lower them.
- A Legacy Of Telethons: A Postscript On Jerry Lewis
Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
In recognition of the years Jerry captivated us all with his annual telethons to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association, Labor Day was chosen for this tribute, according to TCM host BenMankiewicz, who introduced the movies on Monday night.
- Man Tied to Cinder Block and Dumped in Water Was Son of Mob Associate
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The body of Carmine Carini, 35, was found floating in Mill Basin in Brooklyn. The police do not yet know why he was killed.