Community Health Systems Inc., one of the largest publicly traded hospital chains in the U.S., is in talks with a group of bondholders led by Franklin Resources Inc. to extend nearly $2 billion in bonds coming due in 2019, according to people familiar with the matter.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 07, 2011
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2011 - AFFORDABLE COMMUNITY TRAVEL INC.
Around the Web
- Community Health Systems in Talks to Extend Nearly $2 Billion in Debt
Saturday Nov 18, 2017
- Enterprise Community Partners Receives $3.75 Million for Housing
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The grant from the Bank of America Charitable Foundation will support affordable housing development in twelve cities....
- After Terror Attack, Uzbek Community Faces Unwanted Attention, Again
By LIZ ROBBINS - Monday Nov 6, 2017
When an Uzbek man was accused in the deadly attack in Manhattan, fellow immigrants in Brooklyn shook their heads in shame and disgust.
- Packard Invests $5 Million in Silicon Valley Affordable Housing Fund
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Housing Trust Silicon Valley's Tech + Equity + Community + Housing Fund aims to raise startup capital for ten thousand affordable homes over the next decade....
- Gates Awards $1.65 Million for Affordable Housing, Early Learning
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The grant to Enterprise Community Partners will support efforts to develop affordable housing and early childhood education centers on underutilized public and tax-exempt land....
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.