Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AFA DANCE INC.
Around the Web
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Under the Stars and Quilts, With Randalls Island as Her Stage
By GIA KOURLAS - Friday Aug 11, 2017
For her newest performance project, the dance artist Emily Johnson will gather 300 people for an all-night event.
- Cadet in charge of rape prevention programs charged with rape
By Gabrielle Fonrouge - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
An Air Force Academy cadet who was a leader in rape prevention programs has been charged with sexual assault, reports said. Senior cadet Steven Fox from the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs is accused of assaulting a date he brought to an AFA dance back in 2015, KKTV reported. Court papers accuse Fox...
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- After 91 Years, New York Will Let Its People Boogie
By ANNIE CORREAL - Monday Oct 30, 2017
On Tuesday, the City Council is set to repeal the city’s Cabaret Law, a Prohibition-era rule that made it illegal to dance in most nightspots.
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.