Reopening after a $143 million renovation, which removed a thousand seats, Cincinnati’s stately Music Hall offers a model for Lincoln Center.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AES RENOVATION CORP
Around the Web
- As Geffen Hall’s Renovation Stumbles, Cincinnati Shows the Way
By MICHAEL COOPER - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- After Big Ben Rings Out, the Sound of Silence in London
By STEPHEN CASTLE and PALKO KARASZ - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Britain’s most famous bell will be largely quiet for the next four years while the tower in which it is housed is renovated.
- John M. Belk Endowment Awards $10 Million to College Advising Corps
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
The gift will support existing partnerships with colleges in North Carolina aimed at boosting postsecondary educational attainment in the state....
- Gustavus Adolphus College Receives $40 Million From Alumni Couple
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The gift from a couple who wish to remain anonymous will fund scholarships and the renovation and expansion of the college's science building....
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.