The House tax overhaul raises taxes on high-income earners who make their money through labor, but delivers a huge tax cut to passive business owners.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ADVANTAGE ADVISERS TAX EXEMPT HIGH INCOME FUND II, LLC
Around the Web
- Republican Tax Rewrite Helps Some Millionaires but Hurts Others
By JIM TANKERSLEY - Monday Nov 6, 2017
- Wealth Matters: Tax Cuts for Small-Business Owners? It’s Complicated
By PAUL SULLIVAN - Friday Nov 17, 2017
The House bill may seem like a tax cut for small businesses, but it is not likely to bring much relief to many business owners.
- Common Sense: Tax Reform That Doesn’t Bust the Budget? I’ve Got a Few Ideas
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
The White House has highlighted the benefits of its proposed tax cuts, while leaving it to Congress to find revenue to pay for them. Three basic moves could make the math work.
- You Won't Believe These Income Tax Facts!
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
In an ideal world, people wouldn't be grabbing the exemptions and deductions for themselves and screwing the rest.
- Math Problem Bedevils Republican Tax Rewrite
By JIM TANKERSLEY, THOMAS KAPLAN and ALAN RAPPEPORT - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
Republican lawmakers are struggling to fit their “massive” plan to slash corporate and individual income taxes work within a $1.5 trillion bucket.
- Public Health: Who Really Gets a Tax Increase if the Individual Mandate Goes Away?
By MARGOT SANGER-KATZ - Friday Nov 17, 2017
On government tables, it looks as if it’s low-income people. But the real losers would be higher up the income scale.