Troubled domestic manufacturers say cheap Chinese products have undercut their own, but industry groups are urging a trade panel to reject sanctions.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ADVANCED SOLAR PRODUCTS, INC.
Around the Web
- Solar Developers and Panel Makers Clash Over Tariff Request
By DIANE CARDWELL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Netflix Suspends Production of ‘House of Cards’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The streaming service made the announcement two days after the show’s star, Kevin Spacey, was accused of making an unwanted sexual advance on a boy in the 1980s.
- Creating Test for Trump, Panel Says Imported Solar Gear Hurts U.S. Firms
By DIANE CARDWELL and ANA SWANSON - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The decision may give President Trump a chance to use protectionist measures against imported solar equipment.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- Wind and Solar Power Advance, but Carbon Refuses to Retreat
By EDUARDO PORTER - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
As the United Nations convenes a climate conference in Bonn, leaders might consider whether phasing out nuclear energy is doing more harm than good.