China’s online juggernauts Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. and Tencent Holdings Ltd. are beating Silicon Valley in the race to build mobile-money systems in some of the world’s fastest-growing consumer markets.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ADVANCED REHABILITATION TECHNOLOGY, LTD.
Around the Web
- Alibaba and Tencent Set Fast Pace in Mobile-Payments Race
Friday Sep 22, 2017
- Brantley in Britain: Review: ‘Network’ With Bryan Cranston Is Convulsive, Immersive and Still Mad as Hell
By BEN BRANTLEY - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
A stage adaptation, directed by Ivo van Hove, confirms the prophecy of a 1976 movie about populist rage and manipulative technology
- Indian Technology Workers Worry About a Job Threat: Technology
By NIDA NAJAR - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Artificial intelligence, automation and big data are raising fears of widespread layoffs in a $150 billion industry.
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- What Virtual Reality Can Teach a Driverless Car
By CADE METZ - Monday Oct 30, 2017
Self-driving vehicles have taken to the roads in a number of cities. They are also training inside computerized simulations of those communities.