A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ADVANCED ASSET RECOVERY GROUP, INC
2014 - ADVANCED ASSETS RECOVERY GROUP, INC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
- After Terror Attack, Uzbek Community Faces Unwanted Attention, Again
By LIZ ROBBINS - Monday Nov 6, 2017
When an Uzbek man was accused in the deadly attack in Manhattan, fellow immigrants in Brooklyn shook their heads in shame and disgust.
- The Bridge Wobbles. So Do You. That’s When the Trouble Starts.
By JOANNA KLEIN - Friday Nov 10, 2017
Mathematicians found that bridges wobble suddenly when a critical crowd threshold is exceeded, and developed a model to predict it in future bridges.
- Lions of New York: David Dinkins Doesn’t Think He Failed. He Might Be Right.
By JOHN LELAND - Friday Nov 10, 2017
He was a historic figure, New York’s first black mayor. At 90, he reflects on a city on the brink. Was it his fault? Or did he start the recovery?
- Marvell Technology in Advanced Talks to Combine With Cavium
Friday Nov 3, 2017
Marvell Technology Group is in advanced talks to combine with Cavium Inc., according to people familiar with the matter, a deal that would create a chip maker worth some $14 billion.