The annual Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition will return to Detroit in November, and event organizers are on the hunt for the state’s most promising tech startups to participate. At stake is more than $1 million in cash and prizes, including a whopping $500,000 grand prize. Accelerate Michigan is the state’s largest startup competition, and it […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ADVANCED ACCELERATOR APPLICATIONS USA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Michigan’s Biggest Startup Competition Now Accepting Applications
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Welcome to our latest alliance and GCP customer: Marketo
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- Tech Fix: The Smartphone’s Future: It’s All About the Camera
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
The devices are poised to get smarter as advances are made in scanning 3-D objects like your face.
- Taxi Medallions, Once a Safe Investment, Now Drag Owners Into Debt
By WINNIE HU - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Some taxi owners say they cannot hold on much longer as they lose riders and fares to Uber and other rivals, and their taxi medallions plummet in value.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.