With the scent of pumpkin spice already infusing the air, it’s hardly surprising that major Gotham hot spots are already plotting high-profile holiday “activations.” Case in point: The St. Regis Hotel, which has just announced a first-of-its-kind partnership with event designer Rebecca Gardner to create a “Babes in Toyland”-themed pop-up gift shop in the iconic...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ADK RIVERSIDE, LLC
Around the Web
- St. Regis partners with designer for ‘Babes in Toyland’ pop-up
By David Kaufman - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
- Drug company hands patents off to Native American tribe to avoid challenge
By Joe Mullin - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
If tribes can avoid patent challenges, will "patent trolls" flock to them next?
- Congress will investigate drug company that gave its patents to Mohawk tribe
By Joe Mullin - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Native American tribe given patents on eye drug that earns $1.5B annually.
- Judge throws out Allergan patent, slams company’s Native American deal
By Joe Mullin - Monday Oct 16, 2017
There are “serious concerns” about Allergan “renting” sovereign immunity.
- Native American tribe sues Amazon and Microsoft over patents
By Joe Mullin - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
Can "patent trolls" advance their cause using Native American legal rights?
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017