Out of the headlines, Trump’s wall begins to take shape, starting on federally owned land that’s part of the Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ADIRONDACK WILDLIFE REFUGE LLC
Around the Web
- The Wall and the Wildlife Refuge: Two Violations of the Planet in One Project?
By jeanne allen - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- Drilling in the Arctic Wildlife Refuge: How the G.O.P. Could Finally Break the Impasse
By HENRY FOUNTAIN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
The prospects for opening the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to oil and gas exploration are better than they have been in years.
- Trump Administration Moves to Open Arctic Refuge to Drilling Studies
By LISA FRIEDMAN - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
An Interior Department memo has proposed lifting restrictions on seismic surveys in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, which may open it to drilling.
- Op-Ed Contributors: Protect Alaska’s Last Great Wilderness From Oil Drilling
By MARTIN ROBARDS and GEORGE SCHALLER - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
Republicans are using the budget process to invade the pristine Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Congress Moves Closer to Allowing Arctic Drilling
By Alex Seitz-Wald - Friday Oct 20, 2017
Senate Republicans moved closer to allowing drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge Thursday after voting down a Democratic measure to block it.