On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
addiction is a dis-ease, inc.
p.o. box 1991
east hampton, new york, 11937
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - ADDICTION IS A DIS-EASE, INC.
Around the Web
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- Actress Mercedes Ruehl Was Inspired by a Trunk of Hand-Me-Down Gowns
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
The Oscar-winning actress had a vivid fantasy life in a series of homes; today, she lives in Manhattan and has an East Hampton, N.Y., farmhouse
- Dead body found on side of the road in the Hamptons
By Lia Eustachewich - Friday Sep 8, 2017
A woman in her 20s was found dead on the side of the road in East Hampton on Friday morning, according to police. Her body was found on a grassy shoulder along Alewife-Brook Road just north of Terry Road around 6:30 a.m. Her death doesn’t appear to be criminal, Suffolk County police said. The woman...
- Google Sets Limits on Addiction Treatment Ads, Citing Safety
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The unusual restrictions will limit a popular marketing tool in the $35 billion business of treating opioid addicts, alcoholics and others.
- Listing of the day: Water Mill, NY
Monday May 1, 2017
This Hamptons landmark home comes with a wealth of history and intrigue behind it.