PRESS RELEASE: The principals of Carbon Craft Inc. today announced they have acquired Southport Boats for an undisclosed amount. Anchors Aweigh Capital (AAC), a private investment firm focused on maritime businesses, advised Carbon Craft on the...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ADAM L CARBONE INC.
Around the Web
- Carbon Craft Principals Acquire Southport Boats
By Business Wire - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- When Will Electric Cars Go Mainstream? It May Be Sooner Than You Think
By BRAD PLUMER - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
A growing number of analysts say pessimism about plug-in cars could be becoming outdated, thanks in part to plunging battery prices.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- Joël Robuchon Is Ready to Resurrect His New York Restaurant
By FLORENCE FABRICANT - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
The French chef heads downtown to open his latest L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon and seek out a younger clientele.