Recently named the editor in chief of Brooklyn Magazine, Mr. Israel shops, reads books by and about women, and mixes himself a special cocktail.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
644 PRESIDENT ST., APT 7
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11215
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ADAM KUBOTA ENTERTAINMENT BOOKING, LLC.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Yahdon Israel, of #LiterarySwag, Spends His Sundays
By ANNIE CORREAL - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Op-Ed Columnist: Season of the Witch
By MICHELLE GOLDBERG - Friday Nov 3, 2017
With the world in chaos, it’s no surprise occultism is making a comeback
- Critic's Notebook: Fringe Festival? Not This Summer. Fringe Spirit? Definitely.
By LAURA COLLINS-HUGHES - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
A plantation-set adaptation of “The Cherry Orchard” and a scatological monologue are visceral reminders of theater’s power to unsettle.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.