A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ACME METAL & IRON INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Iron and Copper Rallies Are Getting Overheated
Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
One takeaway from China’s latest trade data: Excitement in metals markets over capacity cuts and global growth is running ahead of the fundamentals.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Metal Gear Survive and its ironic title will launch February 20
By Mike Minotti - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Konami announced today that Metal Gear Survive is coming out on February 20 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It will cost $40. This is the first game in the Metal Gear series that will come out since series creator Hideo Kojima‘s dramatic departure from the publisher in 2015. It’s also one of the […]
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.