The sale of the department store’s flagship Fifth Avenue building marks the end of shopping as fun, and the rise of work as a way of life.
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (May 06, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
UNAUTHORIZED BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ACFAAC MERGER SUB, INC.
Around the Web
- Big City: Lord & Taylor, WeWork and the Death of Leisure
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- Op-Ed Contributor: Why the AT&T-Time Warner Merger Makes Sense
By MICHAEL J. SANTORELLI - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
The proposal will not hurt competition or consumers. The Justice Department has no solid antitrust reasons to block it.
- Sprint and T-Mobile End Merger Discussions
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Saturday Nov 4, 2017
The failure of the talks marked the second time in three years that the two failed to reach a deal to create a stronger competitor to Verizon and AT&T.
- Impax Laboratories and Amneal Pharmaceuticals Near Merger Agreement
Monday Oct 16, 2017
Impax Laboratories Inc. and Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC are close to agreement on a merger that would create the nation’s fifth-largest generic-drug company by revenue, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: Why Blocking the AT&T-Time Warner Merger Might Be Right
By TIM WU - Friday Nov 10, 2017
The Trump administration is correct in taking a hard look at the proposed takeover, which could discourage competition and hurt consumers.
- Sprint looks for alternative to T-Mobile merger: sources
By Reuters - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Sprint Corp has proposed a merger with Charter Communications Inc as the wireless carrier seeks an alternative to a deal with T-Mobile US Inc that has so far not come to fruition, according to sources familiar with the matter. Japan’s SoftBank Group Corp, which controls Sprint, proposed a complex transaction that would create a new...