State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ACESSE CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- Australian Woman Shot Dead by Minneapolis Cops
By Saphora Smith and Gemma DiCasimirro - Monday Jul 17, 2017
An Australian woman who taught meditation was shot dead by police in Minneapolis Saturday after she called 911 herself, and now her family is reeling and looking for answers.
- Australian Bride-to-Be Shot Dead by Minneapolis Officer
By Saphora Smith and Gemma DiCasimirro and Kalhan Rosenblatt and Daniel Arkin and Tim Stelloh - Monday Jul 17, 2017
The family of an Australian woman shot dead by police in Minneapolis after she called 911 is reeling and looking for answers.
- Two Missing After Explosion at Minneapolis School
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Minnehaha Academy in Minneapolis suffered an explosion and partial building collapse after an explosion on Wednesday. Two people are still unaccounted for.