The California startup is expanding its service from Rwanda to its much larger neighbor.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ACCREDITED MEDICAL SUPPLY INC.
Around the Web
- Zipline Launches Medical Supply Drone Deliveries in Tanzania
By Jack Stewart - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- Is it OK for first-year doctors to work 28 hours in a row? New rule says it's fine.
By April Dembosky, KQED - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education has issued a new rule saying it's OK first-year doctors to work 28 hours in a row.
- Shades of Noir: My Hunt for an Eclipse Glasses Villain
By HEATHER MURPHY - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
As the first reports of eclipse eye damage emerge, a reporter attempts to get to the bottom of the shady shades fiasco.
- Where to buy respirator masks in San Francisco and Oakland
By Fiona Lee, Hoodline - Friday Oct 13, 2017
We spoke to a number of hardware stores, paint shops, art supply stores and medical supply stores in both cities to see which stores still had them and when ones plan to get them back in stock.
- Staples Is Said to Agree to $6.5 Billion Buyout
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The private equity firm Sycamore Partners is looking to add the office supply chain to its portfolio of retailers.
- Supply shortage linked to death of 60 children in Indian hospital
By Reuters - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
MUMBAI/NEW DELHI – Sixty children have died at a hospital in India’s northern state of Uttar Pradesh this week, prompting local media to blame the fatalities on a lack of oxygen supplies. The BRD Medical College specified that 34 were babies who died at the neo-natal intensive care unit, while 12 died because of encephalitis....