Betterment LLC Chief Executive Jon Stein wants to use technology and automation to make investment advice and financial services broadly accessible while lowering the cost and removing compensation conflicts.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ACCOUNTING & TECHNOLOGY SERVICES, LLC
Around the Web
- $10 Billion Robo-Adviser Betterment Flourishes as Chief Learns to Let Go
Friday Sep 1, 2017
- CenturyLink Employee Says She Was Fired After Alerting CEO To Wells Fargo-Like Scam
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Most of us have looked at a cable or phone bill and questioned a random charge we felt shouldn’t have been there. Usually this is an error, but a former CenturyLink employee claims that some workers at the telecom company were deliberately adding these charges to pad their sales figures. What’s worse, she says she was fired after bringing this …
- Four Credit Repair Agencies Accused Of Misleading Customers, Charging Illegal Fees
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Four different “credit repair” operations have been ordered to pay a total of more than $2 million in penalties for allegedly tricking people into thinking their bad credit could be easily fixed.The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau announced today that it filed complaints and proposed judgments against Prime Credit, LLC, IMC Capital, LLC, Commercial Credit Consultants, and Park View Law, …
- A Verizon Data Breach Means You Need To Change Your Account’s PIN Immediately
By Dan Seitz - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Verizon has seen a data breach revealing the name, number, and PIN of almost everyone who called customer service in the last six months.
- Sixgill®, LLC Launches Sense 2.0
By Business Wire - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Sixgill, LLC, the leader in sensor data services for governing IoE, today unveiled the next generation of its universal and highly scalable sensor data services platform, Sixgill Sense 2.0. Sense 2.0 provides vital capabilities...
- An Instagram Bug Has Allowed Hackers To Allegedly Access Personal Information For Thousands Of ‘High Profile’ Accounts
By Andrew Roberts - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Hackers claim to have details for 6 million Instagram accounts for sale following a bug that exposed personal info on the service.