Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ACCLINE APPAREL LLC
Around the Web
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- In the Studio: Oscar de la Renta’s New Designers Have a Hillary Clinton Story to Share
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
And other secrets contained in their office walls.
- Yes, Breitbart News Has a Fashion Critic
By RUTH LA FERLA - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
That would be John Binder, whose acid-tongued commentary covers the runways and the beltway.
- Pierre Bergé, Transformative Fashion Executive and Opera Czar, Dies at 86
By JONATHAN KANDELL - Friday Sep 8, 2017
He was the managerial genius behind Yves Saint Laurent, his former lover, and had a stormy run as the head of Paris’s opera houses.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.